Mobiltac 375 NC, 325 NC and 275 NC extra high performance non-leaded, diluent-type, heavy-bodied open gear lubricants designed for a wide variety of open gear and mining applications. They contain a non-chlorinated, volatile solvent that ensures fluidity during application, even at low temperatures. Once applied, the diluent evaporates and the lubricants take on a flexible, adhesive, high-strength consistency that is maintained throughout their service life. Mobiltac 375 NC, 325 NC and 275NC adhere strongly to gear teeth and other machine elements to resist excessive throw-off, thereby providing a wear-resistant, viscous, continuous film that lubricates well under boundary conditions. Mobiltac 275 NC also contains solid phase EP/anti-wear additive for added equipment protection Mobiltac 375 NC, 325 NC and Mobiltac 275NC will not harden, chip, or flake in cold weather, are self-healing, and do not form a hard-packed buildup in gear-tooth roots. Dripping and throw-off are minimal, and the lubricants are easily cleaned up with a solvent-soaked rag. The lubricants provide resistance to rain, snow, and process water washing. Their flash points minimise the risk of fire. These new generation gear and mining lubricants are applied easily by hand or by automatic dispensers. Mobiltac NC technology has rapidly become a firm favourite among many open gear users and mine operators around the world.
- Excellent protection of gear teeth and other machine elements under boundary lubrication conditions - Less equipment wear and breakdown; lower replacement, downtime and maintenance costs
- Excellent low-temperature pumpability - Easy start-up at low ambient and avoids cost of preheating
- Excellent resistance to water washing - Maintains superb protection in wet environments; less unanticipated downtime
- Minimal throw-off and dripping - Less product waste and new product cost
- No chipping or flaking at low temperatures - Maintains protective lubricating film at low temperatures
- Easy to clean up with rags and conventional solvents or cleaning fluids - Improved safety and reduced maintenance costs